Luana Waikiki Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage & Shiatsu Salon
This is a special offer menu of treatments specially created by our uniquely skilled therapists.
Face Time is a basic facial massage treatment that combines Hawaiian traditional Lomi Lomi and a unique lymphatic massage. This face massage relieves the muscles around the face, head and neck, rejuvenates skin tension and eliminates dullness! The facial muscles can be softened, and you can expect a refreshing lift. If you have stiffness in your shoulders, you may be able to reduce stiffness by stimulating circulation through the lymphatic system with face massage. After relaxing with traditional Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, please enjoy our mini face massage as it loosens the lymphatic clogs and muscles on your face!
If you would like a more thorough facial massage, please select our Lomi Facial option (110 minutes / $150).
We have added the “Grand Slam” pack (100 minutes) for our customers to experience the combined benefits of all four of our major treatments: Lomi, Shiatsu, foot, and hot stone techniques. We will combine traditional Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and traditional Japanese Namikoshi Shiatsu with foot reflexology, to massage the whole body. Then, enjoy the rest of your treatment as we place the hot stones to enhance the relaxation effect.
We assist in early detection and consultation about back pain and headaches due to lymphatic blockage and cold sensitivity. We will arrange a treatment specific to your condition, stimulating circulation through the lymphatic system with massage. Please observe the effect not only of external but also internal cold sensitivity. You will be able to relieve muscular tension and feel the warmth from within your abdomen. We will take your posture, body shape, and lifestyle habits into consideration, supporting your body’s own strength to bring about natural healing. Make your time in Hawaii an amazing trip of discoveries with LMC.
Active Rest for your body means after exercise and other strenuous activity, you should actively move your body to recover from fatigue, rather than rest completely. The Active Pack is a limited-time treatment package include three techniques: foot reflexology and Lomi Lomi massage – which work well for training, before and after races such as a marathon – and Namikoshi Shiatsu. We will consult with you on your body and foot condition that day, and perform a treatment according to your wishes. After 110 minutes, we will bring your body and mind into top condition.
– Please make your reservation online at least 3 days in advance of the desired appointment date.
– For reservations made the day before or on the day of the massage, only telephone bookings will be accepted.
– Customers who wish to enjoy a treatment before 11:00 a.m., please have a prior reservation.
– After 6:30 p.m., our staff will be happy to meet you at the appointed time by the elevator on the first floor, due to evening security arrangements.
– Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the appointed treatment time.
– Gift certificates are available and welcome.
– All treatment prices include Hawaii state tax. Other than for the all-inclusive discounted rates, we do humbly request you to consider tipping our staff separately.
– Parking validation is available for our driving customers. Please hand your parking ticket to your therapist for validation.
– If you are unable to submit the reservation form, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use the LINE app, you can make a reservation on the day before or on the day of the appointment. Please register as a friend using this QR code.
Book online 30 or more days in advance, for discounted massage treatments inclusive of tax and tip.
Please click below for a menu of special offers created by our uniquely skilled therapists, based on our customer’s valuable feedback.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.